Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kai & Koa's Disney on Ice experience while we were in Vegas!

Ben & Melissa took Kai & Koa to Disney on Ice the saturday we were in Vegas. They had a blast! Here are some comments Kai made:
Kai: (about Its a small world) Thats AWESOME!

Kai: (about one of the princesses) "Shes BEAUTIFUL!"
Ben: What did you say?
Kai: Shes Beautiful! Just like my mommy!

Awww! Isn't that just precious? Koa loved the whole thing too- except for the Genie in Aladdin! I guess that scared him. I'm just glad they had a good time while we were having a good time too.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Kai is so sweet, what a great compliment. I'm glad they were able to go have fun while their mom and dad were. We took our kids last year to Disney on ice and I was surprised how well our boys like it too. Our boys favorite princess was Ariel, but I think it's more because of how she's dressed.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? I've always wanted to take my kids to Disney on Ice...maybe one day!