Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random pictures & videos


I'm a little blogged out (4 posts in 2 days!), so here are some pics of Kai & Koa.


Kai likes to take pictures and he'll get a pretty good one once in a while. His favorite things to take pictures of are Koa, our yorkies, me, Bill, & his favorite tv shows on the screen - in that order. Here is one he got of Koa:
Melissa has started working as a consultant for Taste of Home Entertaining and had a expo she worked. We got to watch cute baby Braden for a day! There was a 10 minute period during the day where Braden was crying and then Koa was crying partially because Braden was and also partially because I was holding Braden! So I was trying to juggle them both at one point and Kai went and got the camera and took this picture! I didn't even ask him or tell him to! He just wanted a picture! So cute!
Kai loves playing with Braden!
My boys both LOVE when Uncle Aaron come over!



Kai refused to wear his light up goggles that went with the costume and Koa refused to wear his cowboy hat. But, it still worked!


Woody & Buzz: Best Friends



Bill & Kai's seahorses




Some videos for your enjoyment!




Adorable, right?

So apparently I still had some bloggin' left in me! But now I'm done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your kids are SO HANDSOME, Lorinda!!! Do you mind if I put your blog link on my blog? My blog is private, so only my family and close friends have access. Gimme your email addy and I'll send you an invite.

Eeek! I'm excited to have 'found' you again!

Anonymous said...

Okay I just peeked at your blogroll and I thought that bottom blog said "Troy and Sarah PALIN"!!! ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

btw- my email addy is benji_and_lisa@yahoo.com so email me with YOUR email addy!

Denise said...

Those boys are so darn cute. If you guys feel up to a visit to Draper sometime soon let me know, Mia would love to meet you and Kimo would love to play.