Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged!

*8 Shows I Watch Regularly
1. The Office
2. The Mentalist
3. Numbers
4. Rachael Ray
5. 30 Rock
6. Gary Unmarried
7. Big Bang
8. How I Met Your Mother


*8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Kai crawled up to me in the morning and said "Mommy, You're the bestest friend!"
2. Koa slept through the night!
3. I shoveled the snow
4. I was able to listen to my ipod (instead of letting my kids hijack it to watch their shows or play games!)
5. I helped with accounting at Fat Bob's Garage
6. I helped install fender flares on a Tundra at Fat Bob's Garage
7. We received goodies from neighbors (thanks!)
8. We had Aaron over for steaks, rice, and mushrooms and onions after work!

*8 Favorite Places to Eat (ooh I *LOVE* this category!)
1. Tempanyaki
2. Chili's
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. L&L Drive In
5. Best Teriyaki
6. University Broiler & Grill (only the one in Ogden)
7. Flemmings
8. Sizzlers (I know, surprising right?!)


*8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Christmas!
2. New Years Eve party!
3. My birthday!
4. Koa's birthday!
5. Bill's birthday!
6. Kai's birthday!
7. Transamerican Expo in Cali!
8. Reuniting with old friends (no nothing is scheduled, but I want this to happen!)

*8 Things on my Wish List
1. For Bill, Kai & Koa to be happy and healthy!
2. Day Spa anything!
3. Trips anywhere!
4. For more business at Fat Bob's Garage!
5. iPhone
6. To go back home to Hawaii next year for vacation!
7. A nice camera
8. A nice fireplace

*8 People I Tag
1. Lory Aiwohi
2. Jenn Kim
3. Krista Griffiths
4. Allison Griffiths
5. Kim Nelson
6. Kaui Brown
7. Sara Berg
8. Sarah Parkin

No comments: